Tuesday, January 19, 2010

We survived

Allie and I survived our first day out in the working world. Allie did really well at daycare. And mommy did surprisingly well leaving her!

My first day of work was a whirlwind of paperwork and training, with more to come tomorrow. I'm still not completely sure of what my job duties entail. But it seems like a good group to work with and I'm looking forward to really getting to work.

But right now, I'm exhausted. Allie just went to bed and, assuming she stays there, I will be following suit very soon. I don't know how I'll ever get used to this!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure it must be tough for all of you to get into this new schedule, but I'm glad things went smoothly on the first day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you have a job! Peace to you and Allie as you adjust to a new chapter. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the start of great things to come. :)

    ReplyDelete