Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where did the week go?

Its already Saturday night. I slept a blissful 10 hours last night and hope to do the same tonight. But the beginning of the new week is already really close. Where did last week go? I'm hoping we figure out ways to have time to do more than just feed Allie and ourselves in the evenings. I'd like to work out during the week and update the blog during the week, among other things.

We made it through the first week, but it was only four days! In those four days we brought food home twice and the other two night's dinners were hot dogs one night and frozen pizza the other.

I've never been a morning person. I guess I'll have to become one to make this whole thing work. I appreciate any tips on how to accomplish this task.

But right now its the weekend. We started the day with pancakes and enjoyed being lazy the rest of the time. Allie has been eating a ton today. I think she's starting her three-month growth spurt. Its a good thing I didn't feel like leaving the house today, because with how much she's been eating, I wouldn't have been able to!

2 comments:

  1. I am simply amazed that you have been able to stay as sane as you have. The secret must be that you are enjoying every second with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you might need some crockpot recipes maybe? lol. Last week was only the first week...it will just take a bit of time to get into a routine.

    ReplyDelete