Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What Allie is up to

Allie hates tummy time :-( I'm not sure she'll ever roll over since this is usually her reaction:

Apparently babies roll from the tummy to back first. But Allie is really good at tummy time. She lifts her head and is starting to use her arms... when she's not crying about being on her tummy, that is.

Something she does like, however, is her swing. I finally pulled it out of her closet last week. Whenever she's fussy and not hungry, I put her in her swing and she usually gets over whatever is bothering her.

This week has been spent figuring out what it will take to get everyone where they're supposed to go starting next week! I had thought the time in between accepting a job and starting would be a chance to relax, but its been everything but relaxing! I'm coming to terms with the fact that I'll have to wake up three hours before getting to work. I've never been a morning person by any stretch of the imagination... thats why I worked nights.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, She looks so cute in her swing.!!! Give her a kiss from Grandma and Grandpa.

    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does look very peaceful in her swing. When do you start work? Have you gotten the daycare situation figured out?

    ReplyDelete