Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'd rather be sleeping

A whole slew of forces work against me at night and keep me from sleeping! I get up to use the bathroom at least once a night, sometimes more than that. And then when I do that, my brain wakes up! And if I'm really lucky, my stomach and Allie do too! I don't stand a chance.

So I roll around for about a half hour before I give in and get up. Sometimes I can grab a nutrition bar and go right back to bed. Other times I get on the computer for half an hour and tire myself out. Once I stayed up for a couple hours, but it wasn't all bad because I got a lot of studying done that night.

I suppose another silver lining of not working is that I can at least sleep late in the morning to make up for the lost sleep in the night.

In other news, I wonder if I'm having my first cravings. Like I said I usually grab a nutrition bar or something equally quick when I get up. But tonight I made a beeline for the raisin bran crunch.

Its been about 45 minutes. I think I'll try going back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment