Saturday, July 11, 2009

Save the date

I guess I don't need to be mysterious about the baby shower. Chances are, if you're reading this blog, you're probably on the guest list. Its set for Oct. 3. So save the date! The place my sisters and I really like for it is the Fitchburg Community Center. Its a great place and the cheapest of places we looked at. We had to get to an appointment on Thursday afternoon, so we didn't get a chance to talk to anyone there to find out about availability. So my sister Jeni is going to call. Cross your fingers!

My sisters and my mom are hosting the shower, and my sister-in-law is helping with the food (I think, that could be incorrect). Julie is an awesome chef. I can't wait to see what they come up with! I know there will be food, cake, presents and games, but I know nothing beyond that.

Jeni has been telling both me and her best friend for the last few years that one of us had to get pregnant so she could throw a baby shower. I hope she's not getting more than she bargained for with mine. The guest list is rather large and we're having it here in Madison instead of in Rockton at my parents' house, which obviously would be easier for them. Their house isn't big enough anyway, and I'm sure I'll prefer to not travel that far by the last month of my pregnancy anyway.

It seems so close, yet so far away. I'm starting to believe what everyone is telling me, that Allie will be here before we know it. I just hope we'll be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment