Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm done worrying about it

I guess it doesn't matter what I do, I still gain 5 pounds a month! Eat right or not at all, it doesn't seem to matter! So I'm done worrying about it. I'm not supposed to dread my trips to the OB. I'm assured that the weight will come off after Allie is born, so I'm done obsessing about my weight. All that matters is having a healthy baby.

In other news, my sisters and I found a place we want to have my baby shower at. I just hope its available. We didn't have time to talk to anyone about it yesterday when they were here, so we'll call and check.

And tonight Doug and I are going to a Brewers game. The Brewers games are a nice break for both of us and I'm looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!

    I hope you have fun at the game tonight. I think you have a good attitude about the baby weight. You will take it off after she's born. You know you can lose weight because you've done it before in a big way. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you guys. Oh... where did you find to do your baby shower?

    ReplyDelete