Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I love you Allie

Dear Allie,

I love looking at you. I love your pretty smile and the happiness in your eyes. You smile and stick your little tongue out and it melts my heart. I love how you smile at me when I come get you out of bed, even if you're crying.

I love how you snuggle against my shoulder when you're sleepy.

I love how you squeal and coo. I love how it doesn't take much to amuse you and sometimes you just want to be left alone. You're already getting so big and its hard to remember when you were really small!

I hope you know how much you are loved. I miss you every day when I am at work and I count the minutes until Daddy and I can pick you up from daycare. Bringing you into our lives is the most rewarding thing I have ever done.

Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Jessica, WRITE THESE DOWN and save them and give them to her on her sixteenth birthday or something. SO sweet. You are a great mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually going to put this particular entry into her baby book, but I'm also going to try and keep this blog around for her to read when she gets older. I'm really glad I've been writing stuff here because I got out the baby book the other night and would never have remembered certain things if I hadn't written about them here!

    ReplyDelete