Friday, February 5, 2010

Under the weather

Our house is sick right now :-(

We had a family sick day yesterday and Doug went home both Wednesday and today. I'm at work because I didn't have enough sick time to stay home today. Doug and I seem to have some nasty colds. I can't remember the last time I got sick. It was sometime last spring. So it would figure I get sick as I start working and don't have any earned sick leave.

But its Friday and I get to go home in half an hour. I'm going to work Saturday, but at least I get to sleep as late as I can before I do. And for the rest of the weekend, out family is relaxing and getting over these colds!

I'm still not sure if Allie actually has her first cold or not. She's had a runny nose since Tuesday, but thats been it. She's behaving and sleeping normally, though maybe a little more fussy than usual while eating.

Being sick is no fun. And its even worse when I still have to work and take care of Allie!

1 comment:

  1. May health come back to your household imminently! I'm so sorry you're all under the weather.

    ReplyDelete