Thursday, February 11, 2010

Red crayon revisited

Allie wore this outfit when she was a few days old, and Doug and I thought it made her look like a red crayon. Well, I put it on her Tuesday and found she looked even more like a crayon because the hat doesn't fit her anymore and looks pointy! Isn't this cute?

Here's the picture from the last time she wore it. She's so small!

I've been reorganizing Allie's dresser, packing away clothes that she's grown out of and taking out some bigger ones. I also took everything out of her bottom drawer and put it back in, with what had been in back that she had never worn put in front. I've found some great gems, and here's Allie's latest proclamation:

I had a rough day yesterday. But it was instantly perked up to see Allie!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. She DOES look like a crayon. Perhaps you could get her featured on the Crayola website? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right- that hat really makes the outfit scream red crayon. Too bad she will be too big for it at Halloween. We should definitely get together sometime. Hope the job, daycare, etc. is going okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did she or has she worn the Future GS onesie??Has she grown out of it?? Hope not :) I wanna see it

    ReplyDelete