Monday, February 1, 2010

Allie at three months

I can't believe how fast time has flown. Its already hard to remember when Allie was really small, and its only been three months! I'm glad we have the camcorder. I'm hoping that we can look at the video soon and make some DVDs and maybe post some video here too.

I finally get to post some pictures, though not as many as I'd like because I don't even have time to take pictures! I'm sure I'll get the hang of this working mom thing eventually.

Look! Allie doesn't hate tummy time anymore! And she's really good at it.

We're starting to see Allie's personality more every day. She smiles all the time and even laughs a bit. When she was on her play mat yesterday she was trying to talk to the musical bear. She's growing like crazy. Last week I got out a box of bigger clothes and I've been putting away clothes she's outgrown.
We love every minute we get to spend with our little Allie!

And here's one of those pictures of when she was really small:

Surprise, she's sleeping! She hasn't grown out of that yet. She still sleeps all the time!

2 comments: