Friday, March 5, 2010

Time to get outside and also to sleep

But not to sleep outside. Its not that warm yet. The temps have been going up for the last week or so and this weekend the highs are forecast to be 46 on Saturday and 45 on Sunday! Its funny how here in Wisconsin temps getting up to 32 feels warm so this will be a real treat.

It was nice last weekend and we didn't have time to get outside, so we are definitely getting outside this weekend. I'll get outside during lunch today and may try to run outside this weekend too! It might be nice to get outside before my 5K next weekend. The last time I ran outside was probably last summer since that was the last time I ran until after Allie was born. We're also hoping to get Allie outside too, maybe with a trip to the zoo.

I'm thinking a lot about being outside, but even more about being asleep. I'm really tired this morning and I was tired yesterday. It may or may not be because of the inner ear "cold" I have that is causing the dizziness I've had for the last two weeks. The technical term is labyrinthitis and its a virus. I went to the doctor about it last night because I'm afraid to carry Allie and I've been running into things and feeling like I'd fall out of chairs. The only remedy for me right now is motion sickness medicine, though I'm supposed to get a recheck if its not any better by Monday.

Its been a long week. I may skip overtime tomorrow and sleep in instead. Today will be extra long because its Friday, but at least its Friday! Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, you mean Allie's not ready for camping yet? ;) Kidding. Have a good long day.

    ReplyDelete