Friday, March 19, 2010

Blog-iversary

Then: On March 19, 2009, Allie measured just at 1 centimeter. I was seven weeks pregnant and by the end of the month , she was going to double in size.

Now: I sure hope she doesn't double in size as quickly as she did before!! I like this picture a lot. This is the one I have on my desktop at work. Its fun because its like Allie is staring at me all day.

And another fun "now" picture. Allie is learning to play with her toys! We just need to get her a few now.

One year ago today I started this blog to announce my pregnancy. So its the Durso Pack's blog-iversary! See that original post here.

Obviously a lot has changed since the day we got Allie's first baby picture taken. At that time she was about a centimeter. Now she is 24 inches! Now she's becoming mobile and getting ready for her first long road trip and to start eating solid foods. She's a little person, with a big personality already. A lot has changed since then. I've said it before and I'll say it again, 2009 was a tough year, but Allie made it better. We're so glad we have you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment