Thursday, March 25, 2010

Weekend countdown

So here at the Durso house, life is always pretty hectic, but its about to become even more hectic.

It all starts with a fun-filled weekend that includes Allie's first road trip and mommy's first band concert since Allie got here.

The goal for the next two days is to get Allie all packed up early to make sure we don't forget anything. Another goal is to see if mommy has anything suitable to wear, since we're going to my cousin's wedding. Daddy found something to wear, and we know Allie has many cute things to wear. In fact, I can't wait to get Allie all dressed up. But its a bit of a mystery whether mommy has anything.

We'll be heading north on Saturday morning two Wausau for the evening wedding, where Allie will be introduced to my side of the family. Then we'll be leaving from there early Sunday to get home in time for my band concert. We went to the band's concert at Christmas, but now Allie gets to listen to the band when mommy is a part of it.

Next week Daddy gets to take vacation and have lots of Allie-time because our daycare is going on vacation. I'm jealous because I can't take vacation until I've worked for six months. But I actually get a mini-vacation next weekend too because I'm taking off with Daddy and Allie from Thursday through Monday to go down to Carbondale for Easter weekend.

Needless to say, I'm really hoping this cold that currently has a hold on me (my third in two months!) goes away quickly.

Sorry there haven't been many pictures of Allie lately, but there will certainly be plenty coming after our trips! Maybe I'll even take some video on the camcorder and then actually post it!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at the wedding!!! Hope you find something to wear. I bet Allie is adorable all dressed up.

    ReplyDelete