Sunday, September 27, 2009

34 weeks... she's running out of room

Her pokes are starting to hurt me! I think it must be because she's running out of room. She doesn't really kick any more either. Its all pokes and squirms. My belly is sore from the inside because she just pokes out really hard. Its not constant, but starts to feel that way sometimes.

I am starting to notice that I get less stiff at night when I have gotten a workout that day. Too bad its so hard to motivate myself to work out some days because of the discomfort! I always feel good when I'm done. I've never come home from the gym and thought "geez I wish I hadn't worked out today." So I'm not really sure how to get and keep that motivation.

My latest gripe, besides the poking, is that my hands really hurt. My finger joints have hurt for awhile, but overnight the other night, my palms started hurting. My hands are more swollen too. Sore hands are less tolerable for me than sore feet.

But I'm tired of being negative, so I'm trying much harder to focus on the positive. The main positive is that within six weeks or so, I will have my daughter and this will all be well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment