Monday, September 14, 2009

My first craving!

So I now feel like I've had the full pregnancy experience... my first real craving. I went swimming this afternoon and when I got home I preceeded to eat every salty item in the house. I suppose it didn't help that it was almost 2 p.m. and I hadn't eaten lunch yet. I had a frozen quesadilla with a bunch of tortilla chips along with gulping down an electrolyte drink. Then I had two chocolate pretzel bars. Later a bowl of Frosted Mini-Wheats, not a salty item, just something I wanted.

Now I'm drinking water like its going out of style. Gotta counter-act all that salt I guess.

Now this was right after working out, but its not like I sweated a bunch because I was in the pool. Definitely a craving and definitely one of the stranger food combinations I've had. I'm usually all about eating food that has a logical combination. And I'm not usually much of a salt person. I never add salt to food and don't even like salty things all that much.

I hope I don't get this craving again because I ate every salty thing already. Not to mention the salt won't help my puffy ankles! Those appeared in full force last Friday morning. They aren't quite to cankle status yet, but I'm sure they'll get there.

In other news, I am officially waddling. And I'm huge. I guess thats not really news, but I'm noticing my belly is becoming a bit more pointed which I think is funny. I have new stretch marks appearing every day. The stretch marks don't bother me though, I've had them in various spots practically all my life. My energy has been better the last day or two and I haven't been quite as achy.

No comments:

Post a Comment