Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Can't believe its been two years

Two years ago when I married Doug, my life changed for the better. I'm sure he feels the same way.

It seems like those two years have just flown by. We've had a lot of great times, but we've also had plenty of tough times. And we've made it though because we have each other. I can't help wondering how different my life would be without Doug in it.

For all my talk of how my journalism degree is basically useless now, it did have one good purpose. It led me to my first job in Carbondale, where Doug and I met.

And it seems fitting that on our second anniversary, we're on the cusp of another big life change. I can't wait for what's next.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your second anniversary! You are right that things happen for a reason even if we don't completely understand them.

    ReplyDelete