Monday, October 26, 2009

38 weeks... All we have left to do is wait!

38 weeks, 4 days:
Only 10 days to go! All we can do now is wait. We're done with the whole to-do list. I have a few more things I'd like to do, but I doubt I get the motivation.

Allie dropped some more over the weekend. She's pressing full on my bladder and my pelvis, my right hip joint in particular. She feels so heavy sometimes. I am limited to workouts on the elliptical, but I did get four good workouts in last week. Along with the house cleaning I did last weekend, I say I got five good workouts in. Not bad for 38 and a half weeks pregnant.

But I am ready to be done. I want to meet my daughter! If I am make it to my doctor's appointment next Monday, we'll start talking about options if I were to go overdue. I sure hope it doesn't come to that.

Doug and I have talked a lot about when this will really seem real. It really still doesn't seem real sometimes. How strange is it going to be when I am holding and hugging my baby and I can't give her back to someone else? Because she'll be mine! Its still crazy to think about. I can't wait to stop thinking about it and just meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment