Saturday, October 17, 2009

Just about ready

The to-do list is shrinking, thanks to my sister Jeni. She came up here yesterday and helped me get a bunch of house stuff done. We got Allie's room cleaned up and stuff hung on the walls, her dresser organized, laundry done, carpets vacuumed and some dusting.

So Allie's room is all ready for her to move in and the house is all clean. Hopefully we can maintain the clean state of the house to make it easier once we have Allie.

On Thursday, I took the car with car seat installed to a safety check. I had gotten that seat buckled in as tight as I could make it, and it was still too loose! The person checking the seat changed its angle in order to get it tighter, something I hadn't thought of. So Allie will be safe riding in the car.

Also on Thursday, we bought the last few things off our Target registry as well as some other stuff for the hospital, including Allie's coming home outfit! Its so cute! I'll post pictures, I promise.

We're just about ready for Allie to get here. We only have a few small tasks on the to-do list including a bit more dusting and the mopping of the kitchen. I haven't mopped the kitchen in quite some time! I also need to get my hospital bag started. I can't pack it all, but there is some stuff I can pack and it would be nice to get that started. We still need to buy a few things too, but that has will be done when the budget allows. And thats about it. We're pretty much ready for our little bean's arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment