Saturday, October 10, 2009

Exhausted

But look what I accomplished this week!

Allie's dresser is now stocked, a little too stocked. This represents a portion of the baby laundry I did this week: 13 loads in all. Allie has plenty of clothing, and in a good range of sizes too. Doing the baby laundry was fun at first, but now I hope to wait a few days before using the washing machine again.

The room is still a mess, however. The organizing process is just beginning. Here's what I have to work with:


Plans for the coming week include installing getting the car seat and inspected, finishing Allie's name hanging for the wall and making sense out of this mess! Once we clean up the closet, I can better organize the dresser and put away all the stuff surrounding the couch. It sounds to easy, doesn't it?

This has been my most productive week in months, I think. But there's still so much to do. Doug and I are taking a break this weekend, or at least trying to. I've been so stiff and sore after my work this week and I kept saying I would take it easier, but I didn't.

We'll see if I can keep the taking it easy pledge this weekend. It shouldn't be too hard. Doug and I helped a friend move today. Well, Doug helped move and I watched college football. Doug is sore and I think feeling the way I feel a lot of the time now. So yeah, we're both exhausted. Hopefully we have a whole lot of nothing on tap for Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment